Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
313 Posts
We got the exact Same email! We freaked out when we read it because we answered that question as you did....we assume it's a mis understanding as we clearly only applied for the only applicant (and only paid for one person) and then when you go to upload documents they are listed again but you can't upload any documents for them

· Registered
313 Posts
So annoying....we applied on December 24th and we have been worried sick but we can't call them until Monday.....to top it off we reached our "60 file maximum" and can't load any more documents!!! All the things it asks you to upload seem to overlap with one another too....so confused....our application probably looks like a mess. If I had my time again I would have for sure sent it by post!

· Registered
313 Posts
Hi,

That app sounds great!
We used our scanner (it look forever! Especially when we thought we had to rearrange it all). We had everything into financial, social, nature of the household and nature of commitment.

If they try to turn it around on us.....I think I'll snap. Hahaha. The whole process has been so stressful.... And this....clearly something out of our control would just be the last straw. I think you've got the right idea contacting an ombudsman or something. Hopefully we can do the same even though we're applying offshore (309)

Good luck! Let us know how you go! I'll keep you updated :)

· Registered
313 Posts
Hi there,

Did you manage to have any luck Scotster86?

We phoned the london hotline (no other choice although we're applying in Berlin) and the man really didn't seem to know anything about the system....he said it's new and they are still working things out -_- he said "it will all pan out in the end". He then said we should email Berlin....so thats what we've done.....fingers crossed!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.