Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
509 Posts
The question should relate to dependant family members and if you claim someone is dependant they are required to undergo health/character checks regardless of whether they would be migrating or not.

As soon as the DIBP reopens you need to contact them immediately and explain the situation. It's likely that you'll be permitted to claim an error and have the response changed to 'no' and everything would be resolved, but you will have to drive this forward.

· Registered
509 Posts
So annoying....we applied on December 24th and we have been worried sick but we can't call them until Monday.....to top it off we reached our "60 file maximum" and can't load any more documents!!! All the things it asks you to upload seem to overlap with one another too....so confused....our application probably looks like a mess. If I had my time again I would have for sure sent it by post!
You really shouldn't need to upload 60 documents. You could run into an issue should you need to upload anything else, I would suggest mentioning this when you have a case officer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.