Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Please do not hijack threads

hi members I hope you all are doing great , I'm new on this site Anyone please help me about the current MRT processing time for partner visa refusal I had my partner visa refused in 29th of August 2014 and currently going to Loge MRT which is very frustrating can some one please help me . Is anyone won in MRT or going through MRT ? Plz give ur suggestion witch can support my MRT case ? Thanks 4 help .
Hi Sammy,

Whilst I appreciate you are looking for help, may I suggest starting your own thread topic regarding your questions. Posting what you have done above in this thread is unlikely to result in the correct people being able to view/and or reply to your questions.

After a quick google search, I found this:

MRT-RRT - Processing times

I appreciate your own refusal date falls out with the dates quoted within the link, however it may give you an answer in part.

Personally, I would suggest calling IMMI and speaking to them. I belive they would be able to answer your questions.

Good luck with your appeal.

Scott

· Registered
27 Posts
hi members I hope you all are doing great , I'm new on this site Anyone please help me about the current MRT processing time for partner visa refusal I had my partner visa refused in 29th of August 2014 and currently going to Loge MRT which is very frustrating can some one please help me . Is anyone won in MRT or going through MRT ? Plz give ur suggestion witch can support my MRT case ? Thanks 4 help .
Hi Sammy sorry to hear about your partner visa....but what was the reasons for partner visa refusal.

· Registered
10 Posts
My application has been approved and I was granted an 820 Visa on Thursday 04/09/2014. We are so happy and relieved at the same time.

That's awesome news - congratulations!!

Could you give any advice/tips on how to present documents? For example- I have been highlighting away on bank statements showing all sorts including every time we've spent at Woolworths! I have highlighted to prove we both were where we say we were when we first met but I've no idea where I write to explain exactly what I'm highlighting.

In fact, I have no idea where to even begin with the whole application.

Thanks

Claire

· Premium Member
8,885 Posts
Claire - there's a link at the top of the forum - Partner Wait Times & Resources. In that post is a link to an overview on the online application process. If you don't know where to start, I suggest giving that a read.

What I did to explain what I was highlighting was this:

I typed up a note explaining how we used our joint accounts for purchases. I then said something like "Following are our bank statements. An orange highlight means this was [my hubby] paying for a joint household expense. A pink highlight indicates [me] paying for a wedding expense." Something along those lines. I then printed out that note, actually highlighted the words "orange highlight" in orange highlighter, "pink highlight" in pink highlighter, etc. on the note itself. Then I signed it, put the note in front of our collection of bank statements, and used our scanner to scan the stack of documents into one PDF document (lower quality as to keep file size down as much as possible, but still color). I then compressed the file further so it met the 5MB file size limit (instructions on that in the link I told you about already). Best of luck. :)

Reactions: WillyWonka

· Registered
1 Posts
60 documents maximum upload...help!!!!

Hi,

Just seen your post and I'm in exactly the same situation! We have only uploaded half of our documents and are unable to upload anything else. What do we do from here? Unable to contact immi until Monday so stressing big time!

· Registered
27 Posts
What's happening with your application please send me in detail about your situation and what happened exactly. .so that we can discuss properly l....I wouldn't have a problem if the rules haven't changed about the schedule 3 argument. ..and what did mentioned in your schedule 3 argument...and if you are not the person who should submit schedule 3......and if your relationship is genuine you will be alright. ...cos my relationship is genuine but I got the problem only with schedule 3

· Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

Just seen your post and I'm in exactly the same situation! We have only uploaded half of our documents and are unable to upload anything else. What do we do from here? Unable to contact immi until Monday so stressing big time!
I thought both of the applicant and sponsor can upload 60 docs each? So altogether you will have 120...

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.