Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,
My name is Ali and i am living in Australia by last 5 years .
I met my partner here and i have logged 820&801 in September 2016 and since then i am on bringing visa A ( currently i am on BVB) .

Its been 25 months and i am getting worried about my VISA.
I have 2 kids as well.
Living happily.

I asked my agent so many times but he said that he emailed Immigration but waiting for their reply.

Can anyone tell me that when i will get approved?

Please .....

·
Registered
91 Posts
This is still a normal processing time according to the immigration website. Have you been asked for police checks/medical checks? Or did you already provide these? Also have you been providing updated evidence to the department?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is still a normal processing time according to the immigration website. Have you been asked for police checks/medical checks? Or did you already provide these? Also have you been providing updated evidence to the department?
Yes i have already provided all documents, medical and police check about 13 months ago

And also updating evidences too

but still no response

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yes i have already provided all documents, medical and police check about 13 months ago

but still no response
Only thing to do is wait and I hope your agent is a good one! If you are doing the right thing and there is nothing affecting your eligibility, then justice should prevail.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

but still no response
Only thing to do is wait and I hope your agent is a good one! If you are doing the right thing and there is nothing affecting your eligibility, then justice should prevail.
Thank you so much
By the way i have one last question to ask if you know about it,

After how long will i be eligible for PR of lodging 820 and 801 ??

·
Registered
774 Posts
Have you continued uploading more evidence? I've seen a few people do that, especially when they are waiting so long. It helps to show the relationship is still continuing and ongoing. Just a thought. At this point, it's a waiting game. I hope you hear something soon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.