Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
I just joined this group today and hope everyone can help me out
I’m very struggling and stress
I apply for 820 4years ago
01/06/2015 my temporary visa granted
17/02/2016 immigration asked for further information. I have applied 2 forms 888 National police check and declare form that we are still together
Until now my paper not done yet and I was calling immigrant so many times but today this morning I was very shock because When i called to immigrant I received from the lady that I haven’t logged 801 form that’s why no one toucan my paper
However I been tried to call them so many time and only this time that lady told me that
Any idea ???

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
If you were eligible for the permanent visa in 2016 and you haven't actually lodge d all the required paper work, you are at great risk that your visa will be refused, if it hasn't been refused already.

Go and speak to a Registered Migration Agent straight away and get this sorted out. It may not be too late yet. Calling the Department will get you nowhere.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
You would have been eligible to have lodged the documents for your second stage (801) visa two years after you lodged your combined 820/801 application.

Immigration no longer remind applicants that these documents are due,

May I suggest that you find out about the documents needed for the second stage and lodge them as soon as you can?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.