Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

HAPPY BELATED STRAYA DAY!

I will apply for subclass 820 once I get my documents from the migration agent back and everything is good.
My partner and I are just wondering if he an apply for his part as the sponsor through my immi account? and if he has to apply for it before I can lodge my part of the application.
Do we also pay the amount before we upload our documents? And is there a maximum file size for documents that we can upload?

Thanks for the help

Mila

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Is it a Registered Migration Agent that you are getting your documents back from?

That stuff they normally answer.

You can use one or two immiaccounts.

Currently applicant must go first then pay, after payment the sponsor can start the process.

After payment you can upload documents (max 60 each) should be around 20-30 uploads and file size is 5 or 6 MB max.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it a Registered Migration Agent that you are getting your documents back from?

That stuff they normally answer.

You can use one or two immiaccounts.

Currently applicant must go first then pay, after payment the sponsor can start the process.

After payment you can upload documents (max 60 each) should be around 20-30 uploads and file size is 5 or 6 MB max.
Hi ampk,

yes we're going with a registered agent but I thought I'll just ask here.

We've got way more than 60 documents each. Do you know if there's any way that we can upload more than that?

Thank you!

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
You should combine like documents into a relevant pdf (or other) and that is then 1 upload.

Same with photos - combine 4 or 5 pages (with 4 or 5 photos on each page) and make it one upload.

Only upload the recommended documents individually. It is very hard to explain until you see the screen when you can start to upload.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.