Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have been very lucky to have my temporary partner visa (820) granted today, only just over 9 months of waiting (applied 30th January this year).

Now when I log into my immi account page there seems to be nowhere for me to upload any more evidence?

What do I do now? Just keep all photos and proof and wait until it's 2 years since my application then only upload everything?

Please advise.

Thank you so so much :)

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Hey guys,

I have been very lucky to have my temporary partner visa (820) granted today, only just over 9 months of waiting (applied 30th January this year).

Now when I log into my immi account page there seems to be nowhere for me to upload any more evidence?

What do I do now? Just keep all photos and proof and wait until it's 2 years since my application then only upload everything?

Please advise.

Thank you so so much :)
That's because Stage 1 has been finalized.

Two years after you made that Stage 1 application, you're eligible for Stage 2. If you go to the 820/801 website, click on "Follow these steps", and scroll to the bottom, it tells you what happens next.

Basically, in about a year and 3 months, you'll do another online form for Stage 2 and after that you'll have access to a new upload screen for Stage 2 documents.

Congratulations!

·
Registered
974 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.