Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My partner and I are currently applying to the 820 partnership visa. First of all thankyou so much to everyone on the forum, you have really helped me shape my visa application!!

So, we are currently living with my parents to save money (for this visa!!), and only been a defaco for a year (while we have been living with my parents) so we don't have any bills that we have paid together. We pay rent to my parents, but I have put these statements in 'nature of household' and I don't want to annoy them with putting it in twice.

I have plenty of information from the other sections of the visa, but financial. We have a joint bank account together so I am going to print that out and annotate it. I am also going to print out both his and my personal bank accounts and highlight, annotate as well.
But this is the only information that I can think of to add to this section!

So my question is, is there anything else that I could add, to make my case any stronger!?

Thankyou heaps in advance :)

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
With financials, Regulation 1.09A (3) is looking to see whether you are pooling your funds and combining your affairs. So an operating joint account is a good start, making each other beneficiaries of super accounts is good, any joint loans or other joint liabilities is also good evidence.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Hi Jeremy,
My husband owns his own business and everything runs through his account including rent, electric, shopping. I don't work and here everything is in the mans name and I don't speak turkish so how do we show a joint financial record. Thanks in advance
Perhaps an idea to start a fresh thread. It gets confusing with multiple conversations going on in someone else's thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.