Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

What are the consequences if you indicate in the online application form for a 820/801 visa a person as a witness, but then cannot upload the form 888. Is there a way to modify this information? Could it mean that the application isn’t accepted?

Here is the situation:

A friend filled out the form 888 but did not have the time to get it certified before leaving for a trip overseas for a few weeks.

However I will have to submit the online application form in a few days (otherwise my other stat decs will expire). As far as I understand I can upload documents for a certain time, so there shouldn’t be a problem, but I wonder what happens when for some reason it will be impossible for him to get it done.

Has anyone an answer to this?

Thank you,

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to know, I thought that Form 888 should not be older than 6 weeks before the visa application.

However as my visa will expire the week after. So it would be good to know if for whatever reason (like airtraffic breakdown due to volcanic erruptions, sudden amnesia or worse things) I cannot get the signed form, this will have consequences if his name is in the witness list of online application form.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.