Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

So yesterday my 820 was granted which im very happy about after alot of work and money and with thanks to alot of you who helped. I did so much research for the 820 part that I didnt actually look into what is the process after 820 is granted.

What happens now for the 801 section? Im about 1.5 years away from being able to get 801. Do I carry on keeping evidence for our relationship during this period? or do i not need to do anything?

Thanks for the help,
Cameron

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Yes, you should continue to collect relationship evidence. New forms 888, personal statements and police certificates will be required when the time comes.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
No. So you already know eligibility for the 801 is two years after the 820/801 application date.

The immigration website says one month prior to that eligibility date, you can then submit your evidences. So for now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the next year and a half on the 820!

Knowing that you'll have to upload evidence from the time the 820 was granted, you can collect it as you go. My partner and I just throw everything (show tickets, receipts for major purchases, itineraries from holidays, etc) into a box that I'll sort through when the time comes, haha.

The 801 stage is pretty easy when you get to it. You can read about it in the 801 waiting groups.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for both of your input. Ill make sure to keep evidence until i can apply for 801.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.