Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've been reading a lot of the forums here and I'm not sure if some of the requirements have changed over time or it is just recommended to write up joint stat decs for the following:

-a statement about your relationship
-shared financial responsibilities
-household responsiblities
-relationship known to others
-commitment to each other

Looking at the home affairs checklist, these items are only listed for the applicant to provide. Should these be jointly written/signed by the sponsor too or should the sponsor provide their own version?

Thank you

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
The online form for both applicant and sponsor have narrative sections where you answer 5 relationship questions. This is the statement for each of you. Alternatively, you can write up a separate statement each. But either way, the sponsor and applicant each need a statement in their own words.

I didn't see the point in a joint statement since we both did our respective online narrative sections.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The online form for both applicant and sponsor have narrative sections where you answer 5 relationship questions. This is the statement for each of you. Alternatively, you can write up a separate statement each. But either way, the sponsor and applicant each need a statement in their own words.

I didn't see the point in a joint statement since we both did our respective online narrative sections.
Thank you for your quick and helpful response!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.