Australia Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
10th March 2021 got a CO assigned.
They requested for health check examination to be done; with COVID and almost no booking timing we had to book it after the 28day time limit per:
---
When do you need to give us the information
You have 28 days starting on the day after we emailed this request to give us the information
we have asked for.
The Department is aware that a number of services are affected by the current situation
which is resulting in considerable delays, cancellations or otherwise preventing clients from
obtaining requested information such as health checks and police clearances within provided
timeframes.
You will be afforded additional time to provide this information. You do not need to contact us
to seek an extension of the timeframe while these services are impacted.
--

I uploaded the evidence of intention to take health examination by putting in our health examination booking payment reciept with Bupa and hope that notifies them that we have it planned (even though its after 28 days).

I do have a question as i see inside the "Attach Documents" sub-menu at the very bottom I now have the button

"I confirm I have provided the information as requested"

I assume i should only click this AFTER the actual health examination is done and files uploaded, or can i click it with just the intent file uploaded?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Anyone able to guide me regarding this;

I uploaded the evidence of intention to take health examination by putting in our health examination booking payment reciept with Bupa and hope that notifies them that we have it planned (even though its after 28 days).

I do have a question as i see inside the "Attach Documents" sub-menu at the very bottom I now have the button

I assume i should only click this AFTER the actual health examination is done and files uploaded, or can i click it with just the intent file uploaded?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anyone able to guide me regarding this;

If you have uploaded all other documentation and the receipt from the medical booking that shows you scheduled the exam, you need to click the button at the bottom "I confirm I have provided the information as requested", before the medical exam is completed. This will notify them you have uploaded all documentation within the 28 days and will show you scheduled the medical (even though it's at a later date).

The results from the medical exam will then be sent directly & electronically to the department - I had my exam done on a Saturday morning, the department received notice the exam was completed on Monday, and then my Immi status switched to "medical clearance provided" on Tuesday, so the results went through pretty quickly after the exam. The department will then continue reviewing the application and will send a request to you if any further information is needed, or if a decision is made. Good luck!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Cheers mate, did that a week and a bit ago :) let's see how it goes for my wife.
Just going to send another quarterly update of our lives so far and hopefully it covers what we need with immigration.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Update: 820 was granted 15mins ago :)

Timeline:
Submitted: 6th July 2020
Front loaded with everything except health check.
s56 for health check 10th March 2021
Health check done 14 Apr 2021
820 granted 19th Apr 2021.

Now the wait before i can lodge 801 commences.
It looks like they've ramped it up as of late.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts