Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all

My partner is currently holding a Bridging A visa, and recently he received an email for requesting for more information, which includes Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance National Police Check and Personal particulars for character assessment.

We have already got two documents shown below certified and have them on hand. We were initially thinking of uploading them to the Immi-Account, however, found there was no room for uploading further documents.

The email saids "You must respond to this request within 28 days after you are taken to have received this letter. You should provide your response in writing. Send your response to me using the contact details provided below".

I already have made several call to them to ask on this, but it did not reach(no answer from them).

For these reason,we are not sure how to provide the documents to them( we should send the documents by email they provided or send them by postage?)

I would like some advices on this issue from you.

Thank you for reading.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
There is room for 60 attachments, plus another 60 for the sponsor...

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
As CCMS has said, there are 60 slots under the applicant's application and 60 under the sponsor. Have you filled both? If you haven't done the sponsor's application, it's under new applications. It takes the place of the Form 40SP. When you're applying, you have a choice - you can either attach the 40SP to the applicant's application, or you can fill out the sponsor's application. The latter is probably the better option, and it gives you 60 more upload slots, which as CCMS said above, would solve your issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is room for 60 attachments, plus another 60 for the sponsor...
Hi. thank you for replying. for the applicant part, we have uploaded 60 attachments. But for the sponsor part, for unknown reason, I can't upload anymore attachment. The sponsor indicated as "approved".

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As CCMS has said, there are 60 slots under the applicant's application and 60 under the sponsor. Have you filled both? If you haven't done the sponsor's application, it's under new applications. It takes the place of the Form 40SP. When you're applying, you have a choice - you can either attach the 40SP to the applicant's application, or you can fill out the sponsor's application. The latter is probably the better option, and it gives you 60 more upload slots, which as CCMS said above, would solve your issue.
Hi. thank you for replying. for the applicant part, we have uploaded 60 attachments. But for the sponsor part, for unknown reason, I can't upload anymore attachment. The sponsor indicated as "approved".

·
Registered
54 Posts
Do you have the below paragraph in your Request For Information PDF?

Where to send the requested information and/or documents
Upload scans of the requested information and/or documents to your ImmiAccount.
Alternatively you may send the information and/or documents by email to [email protected]

If you do, you may want to email the supports to your case officer directly as a last resort.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.