Australia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I was finally contacted by home affairs asking for more information to help them assess my 820 onshore visa. Two questions:

1) They only asked for police checks and medical. Nothing else - does this mean they are otherwise happy with my application or do I need to still continue uploading other documents? I've been keeping my application up to date periodically between my Nov 2018 lodgement to now, but there are a few things I can still upload (joint invitations, utilities bills etc). I don't want to use up more of my 100 document limit unnecessarily as I assume I still have years before my 801 is granted.

2) There are currently delays with getting an appointment for medical assessments due to COVID-19. The earliest appointment I could get was after the 28 days. I attached my appointment confirmation and a cover letter explaining that this was the earliest I could get. Do I also need to call Home Affairs to let them know or is this sufficient?

Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can just provide the things that they needed (medical and police clearance)... But they will be more than happy if you can add more updates...801 visa which is the stage 2 is another new visa application. I believe they'll give you a new storage where you can upload new documents.

And to your medical appointment they'll surely understand and fully aware of the queues given the current situation. You can just attach the medical receipt to your immi account or for you to have peace of mind you can as well send email to your CO attaching receipt...That's totally up to you. Either way will work or you can do both.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.