Australia Forum banner

2441 - 2460 of 6595 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
If it is the same as before there is really no point in getting the same one again.

Each person writes differently. Just tell her to write as she feels. There is no right or wrong way.
I just wonder why the case officer asked for this additional statement even I provided the form 888 before?Does she need a confrontation from my friend(the same person in form 888) that everything at form 888 is true or she need how my friend feel about my marriage?

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
I just wonder why the case officer asked for this additional statement even I provided the form 888 before?Does she need a confrontation from my friend(the same person in form 888) that everything at form 888 is true or she need how my friend feel about my marriage?
Best to ask the case officer if she needs updated ones or additional ones.

Your friend should have already written in the original 888 why she feels marriage is genuine.

The biggest concern I see is that you have divorced and re-married so it is very hard to show that the relationship to continue this time. Showing that the relationship will continue this time is alot of what you need to focus on.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Best to ask the case officer if she needs updated ones or additional ones.

Your friend should have already written in the original 888 why she feels marriage is genuine.

The biggest concern I see is that you have divorced and re-married so it is very hard to show that the relationship to continue this time. Showing that the relationship will continue this time is alot of what you need to focus on.
Yes Mish, me and my husband are preparing a long love story to explain why this happened, can you please advise any points for that?

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Yes Mish, me and my husband are preparing a long love story to explain why this happened, can you please advise any points for that?
Sorry I haven't been in that situation but I would include something like what went wrong and why you divorced and what you did to fix the issues.

·
Registered
35 Posts
A year has passed

Hello from Darwin!

Ilodged my partner visa 820/801 onshore on March 16th 2015 and the status is still "application received". Is anyone having the same frustration??

Thanks!
CC

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hello from Darwin!

Ilodged my partner visa 820/801 onshore on March 16th 2015 and the status is still "application received". Is anyone having the same frustration??

Thanks!
CC
You're almost at the 12 month mark.. It does seem like you guys will be processed soon (to be able to meet the end of financial year quota). Hopefully you'll get a response in the next 6 weeks!!

I'm still stuck on waiting (applied 15th July) -.-

·
Registered
35 Posts
You're almost at the 12 month mark.. It does seem like you guys will be processed soon (to be able to meet the end of financial year quota). Hopefully you'll get a response in the next 6 weeks!!

I'm still stuck on waiting (applied 15th July) -.-
Hi Rogue87,

I hope so! Fingers crossed!! Lets see if it hits 15 months mark maybe I'll start calling them. I got an email which seemed like a generated email saying pretty much dont forget to submit relevant documents. Should I submit the updated ones??

Thanks!!!
CC

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello from Darwin!

Thanks!
CC
I lodged on 8th Feb 2015 and get a email from a CO last Thursday afternoon, I guess you should get a news soon

·
Registered
26 Posts
that's interesting! we applied between March to May. seems...
all received the queue email. (I received the email on 18/2).
Hi there,

I received the queue email too on 18 Feb, I submitted all documents in person at Melbourne immigration office except form 80 and health check. So, I went to immigration office to submit form 80 but couldn't do health check as I haven't been given an HAP ID, I called them and they told me just wait. Anyone has similar situation? Thanks heap.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi kally, we logged into our account and clicked to view my husband's application. There was a link regarding the health assessment in there. We followed that process to get the documentation and book the health assessment. Hope that helps.
Hi pdub, I applied my documents in person, do you know how can I get my HAP ID? Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Hi guys. Tomorrow will expire my student visa and bridging visa a will come in effect. Do you know how can i apply on medicare? thanks
You can already apply for Medicare. Medicare can be applied for as soon as the 820 is lodged. You just go to a Medicare office with passport, acknowledgement letter and BVA grant and then fill out the forms there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just been offer a job at top 4 Bank, this is permanent full time job while i only has BVA

I am so happy now

Just to motivate other member here , being optimistic and things will be fine
Hi AndrewTruong,

I'm on a BVA for 9 months, I have a part-time job now (in office) but I always want to get a job in banking, even bank teller is good for me. Could you please share your experience with us? Thank you!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi guys I'm still waiting to be granted any visa 820 or 801 .
I've lodged my application onshore for 820/801 on 1st November 2013 and I did health examination and police check ,all documents submitted .
On 6th October 2015 immi asked me for more evidences of our continuing relationship ,I submitted a lot of photos together different occasions with electricity bills under my sponsor's name and paid by our sharing account ,letters to the same address and net bills and rego of our cars with insurances and many letters coming to our address for us but since I havent heard anything from immi .
I went overseas for 7 weeks on Christmas and new year by myself to see my parents and when I came back ,I submitted new police check from my country on 27 Feb 2016till now nothing received ,I'm still on BVA till now from 2 years and 4 months .
And I am from high risk country .
What do u think ,is that normal ? Any advices ? What to do .
I'm worried why that Long wait.

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Most likely being held up by security checks considering you are from Lebanon. Lebenon is one of the few countries where security checks take forever.

Unfortunately all you can do is wait. Since it is more than 2 years since you applied you will go straight to PR.

There is no harm in emailing the case officer for an update.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Most likely being held up by security checks considering you are from Lebanon. Lebenon is one of the few countries where security checks take forever.

Unfortunately all you can do is wait. Since it is more than 2 years since you applied you will go straight to PR.

hi Mish what do you mean about security check? how they check it? thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts

Thank u mish for ur quick reply but I want to ask u ,do I have to apply for next stage (801) providing all what I did on (820) or I will be automatically granting (801) .
Do u think ,do I have to Wait more longer ,and about ur experience what do u expect About time .
Thank u in advance

2441 - 2460 of 6595 Posts