Australia Forum banner

2641 - 2660 of 6587 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
The Answer to both Questions is no. The processing officer is the person to checks it's a valid application etc, this wont be your Case Officer.

The HAP ID is just information for you, I wouldn't do the checks just yet, perhaps wait about 6 months. I got exactly the same information in the email when I applied and my 820 still took 13 months.

Good luck, happy waiting!
Thanks so much TarlarAustralia that's really helpful :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats!

Awesome news! I lodged mine 8 April 2015. I uploaded my AFP Clearance yesterday so hopefully i get an answer soon.

:D

Hi everybody! :)

I've been a silent follower of this thread. This would be my first time posting. All your posting are and have been very helpful. I am so grateful for all your posting and giving information, advices and suggestions :)

So, here are my situation :
mid Apr 2015 ~ applied and lodged online by ourselves (I come from a high risk country)
immediately received BVA
mid Jun 2015 ~ applied for medicare & TFN (still unemployed)
mid Feb 2016 ~ received a generated e-mail "Your application has progressed in the queue" (I ignored it bec I already attached the needed docs and I thought the HAPID will be given by a CO later)
early March 2016 ~ received another same generated e-mail as in Feb. This time it got my attention because there was a due date. To get the HAPID is through own immiaccount and click on the health assessment section.
March 2016 ~ did the health assessment in Bupa & applied for NPC (AUS national police certificate).
March 2016 (before Easter holiday) ~ received the NPC by post and immediately uploaded to immiaccount.
end of March 2016 ~ received an attached e-mail of 820 granted from Perth office (I live in Sydney) and the letter said they will be in contact when it's time for Stage 2 (801).

Forgive my broken english. I want to say thank you very much for this forum.
When I'm tired of this waiting game, I just keep telling myself, "just stay positive and enjoy the life with hubby" ^_^

Wish you all the best! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi all,
So I'm helping my hubby fill out his form 80 and there's a few questions we are stuck on.
I've tried calling immi but they don't seem to want to help .
Recap - applied Feb 2015 for 820/801 recently received email saying they needed extra evidence on relationship , AFP check and form 80 so they can make heir decision I'm gathering for*PR. He is on a bridging visa*
So heres my questions..
Question 28 - are you applying for a temporary visa?
Immi told me yes he is but and to tick the yes box but I'm not entirely sure that sounds right since he is already on temporary visa and I'd awaiting*PR

Question 34 - what type of visa do you hold in Australia?
He came in on a visitor visa but is now on bridging. They want his arrival date so I'm not sure if I put bridging or visitor? And place of issue do I write Australia? For onshore and US for his previous visitor visa trips? I can't seem to find where I find where it is issued and no longer have the emails for his previous trips where he applied for his visitor visas offshore.
TIA for your help I have 4 days to lodge this horrible form!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi all,

We just lodge our 820 visa application today (28th April 2016).
We got the Bridging Visa A (class WA) straight away, and also we just applied for Medicare as well.

Now we're in the process of collecting evidences to upload.
I've some questions to ask :
1. My partner was in Visitor visa and he has done the medical examination (X-Ray in August 2015 and General Check up in Feb 2016). Do we still need to do medical examination as it's still required on the immi account website to complete?

2. What's the best way to show our iMessages? Is it best to upload the whole lot which is lengthy or is it okay to upload screenshots?

3. Do we need to certify color scanned evidences?

4. Do we need to provide police clearance as soon as possible or wait until the CO ask for it?

5. How much time do they give us to upload the evidences? as we're moving inter state (NSW) in June 2016, (we are in Melbourne at the moment)? Because it'll be easier with new leasing in both names and utilitiy bills?

6. Do we need to provide Form 80 and Form 888 (witness statdec) as soon as possible?

7. In the immi account Stage 1, the applicant and the sponsor is required to attach documents, but then in the Sponsorship for a partner, the sponsor has to attach documents. Does the sponsor need to attach documents in both Stage 1 and Sponsorship for a partner?

Thank you for your time.
Hope for the best.

Cheers

·
Registered
283 Posts
1. My partner was in Visitor visa and he has done the medical examination (X-Ray in August 2015 and General Check up in Feb 2016). Do we still need to do medical examination as it's still required on the immi account website to complete?
My hunch is that you will have to do it again, but see what others say.
2. What's the best way to show our iMessages? Is it best to upload the whole lot which is lengthy or is it okay to upload screenshots?
Either is fine. Keep it to one file, whatever you provide. For Skype we provided an Excel download of all conversations and calls logged, as well as two or three screenshots of conversations with significant discussion topics.
3. Do we need to certify color scanned evidences?
No. I did, however, provide certified colour copy of my passport.
4. Do we need to provide police clearance as soon as possible or wait until the CO ask for it?
Wait six months or so, then apply for them. You may never be contacted by a case officer.
5. How much time do they give us to upload the evidences? as we're moving inter state (NSW) in June 2016, (we are in Melbourne at the moment)? Because it'll be easier with new leasing in both names and utilitiy bills?
I would recommend to get 98% of your evidence uploaded within 2-4 weeks of applying. You can add the odd bit including the police checks later on.

6. Do we need to provide Form 80 and Form 888 (witness statdec) as soon as possible?
Form 888 in the 2-4 week timeframe or ASAP. Form 80 can be uploaded a bit later but I encourage you to provide it earlier rather than later.
7. In the immi account Stage 1, the applicant and the sponsor is required to attach documents, but then in the Sponsorship for a partner, the sponsor has to attach documents. Does the sponsor need to attach documents in both Stage 1 and Sponsorship for a partner?
Think of the sponsorship slots as backup spots. We uploaded all sponsor identity documents to the sponsor slots, as well as the form 888 for his friends and family and the photos. This, along with combining evidence into multiple-page PDF files, ensured that I had more spaces available under the applicant document pool.

I hope that helps.

Reactions: Rimmel and Aakv30

·
Registered
42 Posts
Me 2, i lodged mine on 17 July 2015. Received a generated email "Your application has progressed in the queue" on 1 April 2016 and I also ignored coz upload all the docs except the "no criminal check" from hometown. Received 2nd mail today and asked to submit the "no criminal check" from hometown within 28 days. Hope will finalize soon.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Me 2, i lodged mine on 17 July 2015. Received a generated email "Your application has progressed in the queue" on 1 April 2016 and I also ignored coz upload all the docs except the "no criminal check" from hometown. Received 2nd mail today and asked to submit the "no criminal check" from hometown within 28 days. Hope will finalize soon.
Awesome! you applied 2 days after me and got the generated e-mail on the same date! (1/4/16). Can you keep me updated on your progress as we both applied around the same date? What country did you apply from?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Awesome! you applied 2 days after me and got the generated e-mail on the same date! (1/4/16). Can you keep me updated on your progress as we both applied around the same date? What country did you apply from?
Oh.. yes. my hometown is HongKong and I did made the fingerprint check appointment in next week.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi guys ))), i have a perfect news that my visa granted ))). I received the email today afternoon . Here is the summary: aplied 25.juna 2015 in sydney office by paper. All documentation together medical check , form 80 and 4 police check from overseas from Europe coz i was leaving at for different places. I am from Slovakia married 15.4.2016 and i meet my husband 09.02.2014. Received general email in february that i am waiting in queu that was all. No case officer any phone call from them just email today that my 820 is granted . Thank you everyone who is in forum very helpfull thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Heya, I feel your pain, I really do. I've recently gone through the second part of the application (back in October) and now I'm just waiting,...

Recap - applied Feb 2015 for 820/801 recently received email saying they needed extra evidence on relationship , AFP check and form 80 so they can make heir decision I'm gathering for*PR. He is on a bridging visa*
So heres my questions..

Question 28 - are you applying for a temporary visa?
Immi told me yes he is but and to tick the yes box but I'm not entirely sure that sounds right since he is already on temporary visa and I'd awaiting*PR
is he on his 820 provisional residency now or a bridging visa...slightly different

When selecting the type of visa you're applying for, On Form 80, you tick that you are applying for Permanent Residency. I know it's confusing, but the application you're about to submit applies for both the 820 and the 801. There is no second application or second fee for the 801.

Has he been on an 820 visa at all, or is he on his bridging visa awaiting the approval of the 820?

Question 34 - what type of visa do you hold in Australia?
You write the exact name of the bridging visa that he is on....is it BVA or BVB he's on?
He came in on a visitor visa but is now on bridging. They want his arrival date so I'm not sure if I put bridging or visitor? (Date he arrived in Australia, as they're not asking for visa grant date.
And place of issue do I write Australia? Was it an online or postal application? When you receive your Australian visa, you are issued with a visa grant notification letter that explains the conditions of your visa, including the period of validity and entry requirements. You should retain this for your own reference and you may wish to carry it with you when you travel as it contains important information about your visa. The information contained within the visa grant notification letter will help you to check your visa status online using our Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) system or myVEVO mobile app.

For onshore and US for his previous visitor visa trips? I can't seem to find where I find where it is issued and no longer have the emails for his previous trips where he applied for his visitor visas offshore.
Again, check vevo and you should be able to find details on current visas and applications
TIA for your help I have 4 days to lodge this horrible form!![/QUOTE]

GOOD LUCK!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey all!

First post from me but have been keeping an eye on this thread for a while so I thought I'd add my history to all of yours :) I applied onshore for 820 on the 14th July 2015. Like others, on April 1st I received the generic email about uploading any further paperwork asap as my application had "progressed in the queue".

The only item from the list they suggested that I hadn't uploaded back in July was Form 80, so added that in early April.

Haven't heard anything since, but I know there are a few more here who applied around the same time so I'll keep you posted!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi , i applied 25.june 2015 and get granted 29. this friday )))) all documentations together . I think the june applications are starting grand now ...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello Everyone!

I have also been a silent follower of this thread! A huge thank you to everyone sharing their stories and advice :)

My partner has an American Passport, but was born in Brazil. We are waiting on the outcome of the Partner VISA, see details below:

Applied: 3rd of March 2015 online
Medical: 15 May 2015 (worried we did this too early)
AFP: Feb 2016
March 2016 received email saying to get all docs in by the 30th of April.

I called Immigration yesterday and they said that the wait could be from 2 weeks to 8 weeks from now. In the email they sent out they did say before 30 June so fingers crossed.

Let me know if you applied around the same time and if you have received a response? :)

Thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Applied: 3rd of March 2015 online
Medical: 15 May 2015 (worried we did this too early)
AFP: Feb 2016
March 2016 received email saying to get all docs in by the 30th of April.
I wouldn't worry about the medicals. Mine had expired by the time I got my grant but I wasn't asked to re do them. I was told that providing you haven't done too much overseas travelling they don't tend to ask, but if you've travelled to regions where different medical conditions are common (Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam were the examples I was given) I imagine you will be asked again.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I wouldn't worry about the medicals. Mine had expired by the time I got my grant but I wasn't asked to re do them. I was told that providing you haven't done too much overseas travelling they don't tend to ask, but if you've travelled to regions where different medical conditions are common (Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam were the examples I was given) I imagine you will be asked again.
Oh fantastic!! Thank you so much!! He hasnt travelled anywhere but left Brazil in 2000, lived in Amerca for 13 years and then here :) SO should be okay, fingers crossed. Would have been nice to get some warning about this being a risk on the medical expiring, but all good. Great to have someone else in a similar situation with a positive outcome! Congrats to you, we are counting down the days until we find out :) Thanks again! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys,

Just a little update. My partner has just received a call from immigration (our case officer we believe) stating that they are going through our supportive documents and asking about future plans and if there was anything else we wanted to add (a bit odd? We have reached the maximum limit of 60 documents online). Not too sure if I should expect a call as well but its good to hear from them and know that they're progressing through the application :)

Applied online 09/06/2015

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi,
We have lodged 820 online, and we're currently in the middle of uploading documents,
but we got problem with the 12 months living together.

We have been living together in Melbourne since March 2015,
but don't know how to prove that? Because we opened joint bank account around August 2015.
Can we use transaction receipt of our Myki Card (Melbourne Tram) that we both use since March 2015 and addressed to our place? or maybe we can prove it with the picture when my partner arrive at my house with detailed info? Or maybe Statdec?

We're a bit stuck in here. Because when we tried to register our relationship, the prove only joint bank account which was started in August 2015.

Any suggestions would be really helpful.
Thanks for your time

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,
We have lodged 820 online, and we're currently in the middle of uploading documents,
but we got problem with the 12 months living together.

We have been living together in Melbourne since March 2015,
but don't know how to prove that? Because we opened joint bank account around August 2015.
Can we use transaction receipt of our Myki Card (Melbourne Tram) that we both use since March 2015 and addressed to our place? or maybe we can prove it with the picture when my partner arrive at my house with detailed info? Or maybe Statdec?

We're a bit stuck in here. Because when we tried to register our relationship, the prove only joint bank account which was started in August 2015.

Any suggestions would be really helpful.
Thanks for your time
How do you pay your rent? Can you show payments though your bank accounts on the same dates each month or something? Myself and my other half take turns paying into a deft account and we just sent copies of our bank statements showing that.

2641 - 2660 of 6587 Posts