Australia Forum banner

6621 - 6623 of 6623 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
How long is a piece of string haha who knows how long they will take but if they have made the s52 requests then you should be very close to a decision, maybe a few days. Once we had the police check and health check in, it was less than a week till approval of 820.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys i have applied for 801/820 in October back in 2019 and then i had CO assigned exactly 12 months after in October 2020. Now few months ago they have requested me to provide them my Police Clearance Certificate from my home country whichever i have already provided and they also requested for medical assessment that i have just done few days ago on 6th of may. Just wondering do you reckon they will issue it now and how long does it takes more after medical assessment as its already been 19 months since i have applied.
Thanks in advance 😇

got the grant after 3 days. I did medical monday then received a grant friday. 😊

·
Registered
3 Posts
How long is a piece of string haha who knows how long they will take but if they have made the s52 requests then you should be very close to a decision, maybe a few days. Once we had the police check and health check in, it was less than a week till approval of 820.
Wow that's good stuff, we're a bit over 2 weeks since all the stuff was sent in as far as I know.

6621 - 6623 of 6623 Posts