1 Posts
My timeline for anyone interested:
Jan 2019: Relationship started
August 19: applied for 820
May 21: s56 received for police check and medical
May 21: police check uploaded and medical completed
June 21: 820 granted
August 21: 801 granted

It was strange that the 801 was granted 2 years and 2 days after the we applied. We also hadn't applied for the 801 yet... we just hadn't gotten around to it but it was granted. Anyone else had this experience?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hy to all i have an update and I got email to link sponsorship nomination to immi account and attach all documents. i done paper visa back 2018 on 820/801 so what documents should i attached now .i link immi account and fill sponsorship nomination forms and now what paper should i attach again???

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi everyone,
I was requested to supply my form 80 again with previous 10 years addresses ( silly me for not adding another additional page) which I just did, my query is when I went to update, all my attachments were there but my partners attachment which we did were not there on my immi account, same on the sponsor application no attachment showing.
Im just curious is it a system glitch or what?
Any one went through the same issue?
Thanks,

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just refresh the page go to attachment and do it it its happens sometime
Hey Rahul, Thanks but I tried doing so but no success . Even today when I logged in, its the same.
The funny thing is even the sections which we uploaded are gone, only the ones which we didn't are visible to see.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey Rahul, Thanks but I tried doing so but no success . Even today when I logged in, its the same.
The funny thing is even the sections which we uploaded are gone, only the ones which we didn't are visible to see.
Try to put any other eveidence from list in it should be done and if you want to supply same thing just put that evedince in other attachments and put a information on it and on attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have attached already, Im not sure if i should attach all the documents again.
I think I will contact the department on Monday. Also I'm not sure every time I get a new RFI the case officer is different.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys,
I noticed this morning my 820 Processing time increased to 24to31 months.
Any recent grants from PMV to 820/801 from Perth office ?
We applied 820 September 2020, uploaded more than 100 documents, tried few time to contact but no contact or generic responses except month ago when I asked about where to upload documents after 100 uploads a decision maker replied to upload to spouses account and that application is waiting to be allocated to case officer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Somewhat off topic - has anyone had any experience with lenders (mortgage) while their partner is waiting for their 820 to come through? Current situation is simply we have a block of land purchased (doesn't title till May/June/July 2022) and have picked out a house plan etc but require a pre-approval letter from the bank. CBA seem reluctant to loan to us in that situation (on the 010 class visa).

Just after any thoughts, comments etc.

Still no word on our 820 unfortunately (almost 17 months now!)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Somewhat off topic - has anyone had any experience with lenders (mortgage) while their partner is waiting for their 820 to come through? Current situation is simply we have a block of land purchased (doesn't title till May/June/July 2022) and have picked out a house plan etc but require a pre-approval letter from the bank. CBA seem reluctant to loan to us in that situation (on the 010 class visa).

Just after any thoughts, comments etc.

Still no word on our 820 unfortunately (almost 17 months now!)
We had and because we are located in W.A we had to pay 7% foreign buyers declaration.

We are just gonna wait until 820 or 801 and try again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
We had and because we are located in W.A we had to pay 7% foreign buyers declaration.

We are just gonna wait until 820 or 801 and try again.
We're looking at various mortgage brokers - and we won't be applying for loans for about 10-12 months at this stage, just need a letter stating we can get the finance (which considering I own a property of equal value already is a bit frustrating). Thanks for the feedback, I'll need to look into that further, have a meeting with the bank manager tomorrow anyways so fingers crossed.

Need to update things with the agent as well to see if we can't nudge this damn visa process along.

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
Hey guys,
I noticed this morning my 820 Processing time increased to 24to31 months.
That 820 Processing time of 24 - 31 months actually means that 75% took under 24 months, and 10% took over 31 months for all the 820s finalised in July.

That 75% includes those that took 2 months or 21 months.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

long time lurker here.

it’s been almost 33 months since my partner and I submitted the application.
we've done everything we could and our checks and Medicals are going to expire early next year (for the second time, done it before, have been requested again, everything is provided)
This process is really taking its toll on me, feels like we’re banging our heads against the wall with no light at the end of the tunnel.
I really don’t know what else can we do to expedite the process - tried everything, calling, complaining, emailing to the processing office saying that we’ve submitted more docs.
Nothing.
we've been together for many years and in defacto for almost 6 years.
How are guys tracking?
I’d appreciate any advice also 🙌

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All,

I have applied for partner visa subclass 300. I have to apply for 309 subclass, I got confused and applied for 300 subclass. Is there any way or chances to request department to change subclass in application ?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys I received double grant yesterday after 40 months.
First met August 2016
My husband made so many trips to visit me.
Applied PMV Feb 2017
Grant PMV October 2017
Got married November 2017
Applied for 820/801 Feb 2018
Since then my application was on received on immi account. No contact from immi only automated emails. In July I received email for s56 after that got double grant yesterday.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My partner received her 820 today (agent called it through so now just waiting for the email to come in).

Time line was 17 months roughly

Applied April 1st 2020
s56 March 2021
Medical etc lodged April 2021
820 Visa granted Sept 2021

Thanks to everyone for the advice and discussion while we were tearing our hair out! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
My partner received her 820 today (agent called it through so now just waiting for the email to come in).

Time line was 17 months roughly

Applied April 1st 2020
s56 March 2021
Medical etc lodged April 2021
820 Visa granted Sept 2021

Thanks to everyone for the advice and discussion while we were tearing our hair out! :)
Hi digger,
Congrats! finally it happened!
I am a bit confused over the format of the "Applicant's statement". I know there are forms for wintness and the Australian partner, but is there any form for the applicant? is a word document covering the 4 pillars of the relationship a good format for the applicant statement?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All ,
Hope your are well and safe.
So after number of emails and a complaint I got a response today and got an email for S56. Only thing DHA has asked for is NPC because the most recent one I had uploaded wasn’t for code 33 “immigration/citizenship purposes”.

However I did realize that 2 weeks ago and applied for new NPC with code 33.

Why should I do now ? Upload the receipt only or wait for NPC certificate which can be few weeks I would guess.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards.
Harry

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
Hi All ,
Hope your are well and safe.
So after number of emails and a complaint I got a response today and got an email for S56. Only thing DHA has asked for is NPC because the most recent one I had uploaded wasn’t for code 33 “immigration/citizenship purposes”.

However I did realize that 2 weeks ago and applied for new NPC with code 33.

Why should I do now ? Upload the receipt only or wait for NPC certificate which can be few weeks I would guess.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards.
Harry
Upload the receipt now, to comply with the normal 28 days to reply requirement. Then upload the certificate when it arrives.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Upload the receipt now, to comply with the normal 28 days to reply requirement. Then upload the certificate when it arrives.
Thank you JnE

Do you know if they can possible approve visa with just receipt or do they really wait for actual NPC to make the decision?

Thanks again :)

6761 - 6780 of 6807 Posts