Australia Forum banner

1481 - 1500 of 6698 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mine s 9 months now, do not have CO, waiting is long long. Hope my one is coming soon. Do you know where is the quickest office at the moment? Hope Perth is the one

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Finally my partners visa got approved today after just over 11 months! Does anyone know the process on how she gets the 801 part now? Thanks!
Congrats. She will receive an email approx 2 months prior to eligibility date and will need to provide evidence that your relationship is still continuing and genuine.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yay i just received my approval email :) i applied for partner 820 on the 3rd of July 2014 and my police checks expired a month ago and my case officer never replied when i asked if i needed to apply for new ones. Good luck to everyone else waiting.
Great news!!!! Congratulations to you as well

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congrats to all of you! It's really encouraging to see grants so early. We've just gone past the 1 year mark and I'm getting impatient.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats to all of you! It's really encouraging to see grants so early. We've just gone past the 1 year mark and I'm getting impatient.
We submitted here on July 23rd 2014. We got an email a month ago saying we need the FBI and AUstralian Federal Police checks. We submitted that 5 days ago and got approved today. Fingers crossed it goes through soon for you

·
Registered
155 Posts
We submitted here on July 23rd 2014. We got an email a month ago saying we need the FBI and AUstralian Federal Police checks. We submitted that 5 days ago and got approved today. Fingers crossed it goes through soon for you
They've requested more documents and there's only one more that I need to provide, but unfortunately I won't get it till late July, so I've still got a couple of weeks left :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
GRANT ALERT!!!

1 year and 5 days of waiting and we're in! I can't even tell you how excited I am...my partner was just crying on the phone when I told her.

I just posted last night that they were waiting on one more document and I didn't expect my case to be finalised till at least later this month. Well, scrap that, it seems like my CO has been satisfied with the evidence we had. I'm over the moon, I can't even explain how happy I am. Such a bloody relief! See you all in the 801 waiting room. Cheers.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Congratulations!

Awesome News Bay56! Thanks for sharing. Best wishes to you both as you celebrate passing this difficult milestone. See you in th4e 801 waiting room. Cheers... :) :) :)

GRANT ALERT!!!

1 year and 5 days of waiting and we're in! I can't even tell you how excited I am...my partner was just crying on the phone when I told her.

I just posted last night that they were waiting on one more document and I didn't expect my case to be finalised till at least later this month. Well, scrap that, it seems like my CO has been satisfied with the evidence we had. I'm over the moon, I can't even explain how happy I am. Such a bloody relief! See you all in the 801 waiting room. Cheers.

·
Registered
524 Posts
GRANT ALERT!!!

Awesome! I can hear the emotion in your post and just want to say- congrats!

Reactions: pdub

·
Registered
524 Posts
Double post!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi Just contacted DIBP. My application had been transfered to Perth 2 months ago from Brisbane but found out today that it has been sent back to Brisbane again. What does that mean? Is the processing will be delayed now or is it going to be processed in Brisbane now?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I didn't have many documents uploaded, just the basic one like witnesses statements, marriage cert and form 80. Sending back to Brisbane gives me a feeling that it's been dumped there as the department says that incomplete application will take longer to be finalized.

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Dev123, is there any reason why you haven't uploaded all the documents?

Just so you know DIBP does not have to request additional documents they can make a decision without requesting them.

1481 - 1500 of 6698 Posts