Australia Forum banner

1581 - 1600 of 6595 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey all. Just an update. My fiance's 820 partner visa was granted yesterday. Applied late August last year, so took almost 11.5 months.
Applied online, application ready with police checks and medical.
Got email in mid may saying it had been moved from Sydney to Perth processing office.
No contact since that except for the email yesterday with the grant notification. no case officer contact or anything.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks for sharing, Pablo, & congrats!! This is promising news because my situation is almost exactly the same (transferred to Perth mid-May, etc).

Fingers crossed! :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hey all. Just an update. My fiance's 820 partner visa was granted yesterday. Applied late August last year, so took almost 11.5 months.
Applied online, application ready with police checks and medical.
Got email in mid may saying it had been moved from Sydney to Perth processing office.
No contact since that except for the email yesterday with the grant notification. no case officer contact or anything.
Congrats. Time to celebrate

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to share some happy news with all of you.

Applied for subclass 820 on 2/8, this month and was granted on 6/8!

Put forward great evidence! Thank God. Very very happy and excited to finally relax and get on with life without so much paper-work to constantly worry about!!!
I wish you all success very soon also.

God bless your lives with your partners also.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hi everyone! Just wanted to share some happy news with all of you. Applied for subclass 820 on 2/8, this month and was granted on 6/8! Put forward great evidence! Thank God. Very very happy and excited to finally relax and get on with life without so much paper-work to constantly worry about!!! I wish you all success very soon also. God bless your lives with your partners also.
Negative Ned, what a positive outcome! :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Congrats Negative Ned and Pablo :)

Great to see more grants in this thread...it was so quiet for awhile!

Reactions: pdub

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
Big congrats, Ned! That is great news. :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Guys,

Did anyone apply for PMV to 820 - at Melbourne processing centre, recently? Just wondering how long it took for the grant?

Thank you all in advance
Rose

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi All,
For the online lodgement of 820 (not from PMV to 820), did it require any physical visit at the DIBP office (for interview or signature, etc)? if so, how many visit was required? Thanks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm a little in shock, but I just got my grant through! Thank you to everyone here for tips, advice, kindness and support :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm a little in shock, but I just got my grant through! Thank you to everyone here for tips, advice, kindness and support :)
Congrats!! Did you have any contact from CO?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congrats!! Did you have any contact from CO?
No, none at all. My health checks expire tomorrow and my police certificates expired in July.

Trying to remember to breathe, I'm so excited!

·
Registered
524 Posts
No, none at all. My health checks expire tomorrow and my police certificates expired in July.

Trying to remember to breathe, I'm so excited!
Woohoo! I imagine it will take time to sink in! Time to celebrate:D

1581 - 1600 of 6595 Posts