Australia Forum banner

1901 - 1920 of 6617 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have lodged my Partner Visa 820 from PMV and received via email the Bridging Visa Grant though it will not be in effect until my PMV expires. Today (a week after lodgement), Immi has returned my docs via post mail with a small note "with compliments NSW Partner Processing Centre"

I am not sure what does this mean? Anybdy with the same case of returned docs?
I never heard about this before but let me be naive. It may indicates your 820 visa is granted? Did you check VEVO? :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I never heard about this before but let me be naive. It may indicates your 820 visa is granted? Did you check VEVO? :)
Hi Cindy! I'm also a bit confused as to why they returned my documents after around 6 days from lodgement. I can only check vevo with my PMV grant details. I'm not sure how to check using my Partner Visa application as I dont have the visa grant notice yet.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi Cindy! I'm also a bit confused as to why they returned my documents after around 6 days from lodgement. I can only check vevo with my PMV grant details. I'm not sure how to check using my Partner Visa application as I dont have the visa grant notice yet.
It's a bit weird and my 820 visa was granted about 13 days ago and I haven't receive my files yet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Cindyxx,

First of all, congratulations as you got 820 granted in the 13th month, but may I know whether you provided form 80? and also, did you apply for marriage or de fecto relationship? is that bridging visa A number the same as 820 granted number?

Thanks for your further advice... :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi Cindyxx,

First of all, congratulations as you got 820 granted in the 13th month, but may I know whether you provided form 80? and also, did you apply for marriage or de fecto relationship? is that bridging visa A number the same as 820 granted number?

Thanks for your further advice... :)
Hi Ceanfin

Thanks for your kind words. I provided form 80 with my application and I applied on de facto basis. The BVA grant number is different from your 820 visa grant number. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Cindyxx,

Thanks for your reply, I am from CHINA as well. I have been waiting for 12th month from Brisbane by paper application. I didn't apply Australia Police Certificate yet because it was less than one year when I applied the 820 visa.

So when did you summit China Police certificate? Did you provide any Australia Police Certificate? Thanks.......

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi Cindyxx,

Thanks for your reply, I am from CHINA as well. I have been waiting for 12th month from Brisbane by paper application. I didn't apply Australia Police Certificate yet because it was less than one year when I applied the 820 visa.

So when did you summit China Police certificate? Did you provide any Australia Police Certificate? Thanks.......
Oh hi, nice to see my fellows here hehe.
Yes, I applied in Brisbane on paper too with all required documents (I.e. Medical checks, Chinese police check and AFP police check). My only contacts from immigration office was an email stating my application is processing in queue in mid August.

I don't know your circumstances, but the best option is to wait your CO to contact you. Good luck and your visa won't be far away! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, I have posted my queries in a different thread but after reading this thread, I realized I am in this category, my post is below..

Hi All,

How are you.. I applied for partner visa late last year and Ive been contacted a week ago to provide more evidences for my Partner Visa Assessment. Just wondering what did you all provide to top up the evidences? Brief history. I started working in a nursing home June 2015 ( 4 months and a bit now), my partner has 2 kids full custody and I help out in groceries and mostly buying stuff for the kids, helping for my partner's fuel as he always pick and drop me off from work, make story short I help with bits and pieces, not major stuff as we are going to have a vacation in January back in my country with the 2 kids, our deal is, he will buy the tickets (which he already did with all our names in it) and I will be saving money for our vacation and take care of the expenses in there. My problem is.

-We don't have a joint account, when we apply for the defacto visa last year ive been told joint account should be in a reasonable time, that's why we didn't bother to have one bec. it will not be in a reasonable time, but now I wish I did..
-We don't have a joint lease, he is paying his flat the same way he's always been..
-We haven't purchase any kind of car or any kind of major stuff in our names that needed to be paid in years, as my partner is scared of credits and we always worry we wouldn't have enough money to pay it, yes we are poor so to speak..

What we have..

-Joint name in Centrelink,.. since my partner has 2 custody of his 2 kids, he is getting help from the government, we went to the Centrelink 2 months ago to declared our relationship, since then the amount of help he was getting was lessen more than half..

-Joint name in tax.. when we went to an accountant and took care of our tax returns.. she put my name under his account..

-My partner is 50% beneficiary of my superannuation since I started working..

I am kind of worried about this and how I wish the immi contacted me after our upcoming vacation then we have a lot of evidences.. bec. the money I am saving for and still saving is in my bank and will only be use in January for the vacation..

Hope ya'll can help me.. Thanks..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Cindyxx,

Thanks for your prompt reply and help... I received the same email as yours in August, I guess that was a general letter for those who are in the queue... So after that email, did you submit any up to date documents to Immigration department?

Thanks again and have a nice day ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi Cindyxx,

Thanks for your prompt reply and help... I received the same email as yours in August, I guess that was a general letter for those who are in the queue... So after that email, did you submit any up to date documents to Immigration department?

Thanks again and have a nice day ;)
No I didn't upload anymore evidence after receiving that email. You may check with your VEVO using your BVA grant number. If it showed an error message, it highly possible that your 820 visa is granted.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sorry if this is a little silly, but do both sponser and applicate personal statments have to be written as a Stat Dec and be witnessed? Also wanted to double check then when applying online, colour photo scans of passports/passport photos/birth certs etc. Do these have to be signed also?

Thankyou.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sorry if this is a little silly, but do both sponser and applicate personal statments have to be written as a Stat Dec and be witnessed? Also wanted to double check then when applying online, colour photo scans of passports/passport photos/birth certs etc. Do these have to be signed also?

Thankyou.
Hi there

I'm pretty sure that personal statements don't need to be witnessed. But I can't answer your other questions as I didn't apply online :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi there I'm pretty sure that personal statements don't need to be witnessed. But I can't answer your other questions as I didn't apply online :)
Hi Cindyxx,

That BVA doesn't effect because my current student visa which has not expired yet...

But anyway, did your previous visa expire before 820 visa granted? Thanks

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi Cindyxx,

That BVA doesn't effect because my current student visa which has not expired yet...

Im on bridging e visa and applied whilst on student visa, although i cancelled student visa hence the bridging e visa.

And thats true if it hasn't expired BVA doesn't take effect.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi Cindyxx,

Yes mine did. I used to be on student visa until March this year and BVA kicks in after my student visa ceased.
You shouldn't be worry or anything, you are on student visa. You can leave the country and work part time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im on bridging e visa and applied whilst on student visa, although i cancelled student visa hence the bridging e visa. And thats true if it hasn't expired BVA doesn't take effect.
Hi 530i,

Did you get BVE straight away after ceased your student visa? Did you go to Brisbane office or others? By the way, did you apply work permit on BVE? Thanks for your reply

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi 530i,

Did you get BVE straight away after ceased your student visa? Did you go to Brisbane office or others? By the way, did you apply work permit on BVE? Thanks for your reply
Had to go to Brisbane and apply for it and immigration office.

Nah didnt apply for work permit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Would like to know if there are any applicants from South Korea who are currently awaiting a decision on their 820. We've applied in June 2015 - no medicals have been requested as yet. Thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi,
I've just printed off my referral letter for my medical, I've noticed that the medication on the letter I told them I was taking is no longer valid-I'm not taking them anymore but I'm taking different meds. Can I change this at all?
Thanks.

1901 - 1920 of 6617 Posts