Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My husband and I have lodged our 820 partner visa application last month, and I was wondering if there's a deadline for uploading documents? I have only uploaded about 15% of what we need to, as of writing, and am still in the process of uploading more.

Also, for the Contact while apart, Evidence of - Email evidence, is there a way of presenting it? Should I include what's in the email, or just take a screenshot of all the summary of all the emails we have exchanged whilst we were apart?

In addition to the Contact while apart evidence, would it be acceptable to have both Facebook Messenger, Viber, and Whatsapp screenshots in one file?

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
The deadline is whenever someone decides to make a decision on your application.

They can make a decision whenever so it's always a good idea to get all of the info on the system as soon as practicable possible.

However you can upload documents for the entire period it takes for them to assess and make a decision.

Yes it's acceptable to have the contact whilst apart on one file.

In regards to the emails I'd be inclined to show the volume of emails and then add a note letting them know your happy to provide copies if required maybe give them one or two so they have a rough idea as to what your sending.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The deadline is whenever someone decides to make a decision on your application.

They can make a decision whenever so it's always a good idea to get all of the info on the system as soon as practicable possible.

However you can upload documents for the entire period it takes for them to assess and make a decision.

Yes it's acceptable to have the contact whilst apart on one file.

In regards to the emails I'd be inclined to show the volume of emails and then add a note letting them know your happy to provide copies if required maybe give them one or two so they have a rough idea as to what your sending.
Thank you for your response! 🙂

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.