Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I just recently lodged my 820 visa online, and I'm currently in the process of gathering all the documents I need to upload.

I understand that there are 4 aspects of the relationship, namely:

• Financial Aspect
  • Social Aspect
  • Nature of the Household
  • Nature of the Commitment

On the Attach Documents part, only the Nature of the Household and Nature of the Commitment are recommended, there isn't any field for the Financial Aspect and Social Aspect of the relationship.

Given this, where would you recommend I should upload the documents to support the Financial and Social Aspects of the relationship, like joint travel, and evidence of joint participation in sporting, cultural or social activities?

Does it matter which part I upload certain documents to? Also, if in case I need more space to upload documents, can I just use the sponsor's unused attachments?

Sorry for the long post. Thank you so much in advance!!

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Is there an "other" option? It really doesn't matter what category you use as long as the file on your computer is named clearly for what it contains.

You shouldn't use all of your 60 uploads or you aren't presenting your application very well. Combine like evidences into one pdf (relationship photos in one pdf, all holidays can go into one pdf, all social evidence can go into one pdf,etc) and upload required checklist items separately (like passport, licence, form 888s, etc). Even with tons of evidence, an organized app will use around 20-30 upload slots. My partner used a few for his sponsor identity documents and all the other stuff went into mine.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there an "other" option? It really doesn't matter what category you use as long as the file on your computer is named clearly for what it contains.

You shouldn't use all of your 60 uploads or you aren't presenting your application very well. Combine like evidences into one pdf (relationship photos in one pdf, all holidays can go into one pdf, all social evidence can go into one pdf,etc) and upload required checklist items separately (like passport, licence, form 888s, etc). Even with tons of evidence, an organized app will use around 20-30 upload slots. My partner used a few for his sponsor identity documents and all the other stuff went into mine.
There is, thanks! When it comes to the photos, should I put both relationship photos and wedding photos in the same file? Also, for the family and friends statements (not the 888 form) would it be better to just have it all in one file?

Thank you!!

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
There is, thanks! When it comes to the photos, should I put both relationship photos and wedding photos in the same file? Also, for the family and friends statements (not the 888 form) would it be better to just have it all in one file?

Thank you!!
I put all photos (about 20) in one pdf. I actually did it using MS Publisher in a magazine style layout so a few photos per page with short descriptions. One page titled "Holidays", one titled "Wedding", etc.

Form 888s are what are required, so those you should upload individually for each person (I uploaded the Form 888 for one person with their identification in one pdf, and the same in another pdf for the second person). Since extra statements are not required and you haven't done them as form 888s anyway, it really doesn't matter how you do it. I would just put them all in one pdf to save upload space.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.