Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

So I finally submitted my 820/801 Visa application this week. Within an hour I had a alert requesting me to obtain my Medical. I’ve since been to Bupa and had this.

Has anyone else been asked to perform the Medical so soon? It seems most others are requested to do so after several months?

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Was the request via email or just a notification in your immi account? I think everyone gets the "Action required" one right away to do the health assessment that leads you to the form. I did anyway.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was the request via email or just a notification in your immi account? I think everyone gets the "Action required" one right away to do the health assessment that leads you to the form. I did anyway.
The request was both by email and on the Immiaccount. Seems odd... but I went and got the Medical Assessement anyway! Just curious if this means my application had indicated any flag... as it seems normal to expect this prompt after many months!

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Not the first time I've read someone being requested things the day of or within a few days.

Could mean you may get a quick grant. Could mean nothing at all. Wait and see!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.