Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am a first time poster i have done alot of reading into the whole process and i am after some information if anyone can help regarding a few matters my partner and i met online april last year and we fell for each other instantly, i travelled to my partner and we spent 6 weeks together amd in that six we got engaged pregnant and had the best time of our lives , i would like to bring my partner to australia but due to my partner passport being in greece she can really only come on a tourist visa to begin with

The six weeks we have spent together is the only time we have lived together and i was just a visitor my main questions is ia it all possible to get the 820 passed in the position we are in meaning as we are in different countries we cannot have things in both our names bills lease agreements etc or if anyone has ideas how we can put things in both our names being in different countries ?

We believe it would be best if we get married on the tourist visa but what other information can people offer has anyone been in a similar situation ?

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated

J

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, I’m only new to this as well but I would suggest you look into a prospective marriage visa if you’re already engaged. You just need to prove that you have been in a relationship for 12 months rather than living together which is hard to do for a lot of couples when they live and work on opposite sides of the world. Good Luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We would like to have our baby in Australia and the prospective marriage visa would take to long thank you for your reply good luck to you also

·
Registered
345 Posts
Highly recommend you consult and seek the services of an RMA.

From the look of it, it looks like you have very limited evidence for a de facto partner visa. Being married and having a child does not increase your success for an approval much at all unfortunately.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi savage flame

I have noticed that you had your pmv visa in berlin processed very quickly did you lodge in person or online as i thought it could only be lodged online ? Or is it sent straight to there from the online process ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Highly recommend you consult and seek the services of an RMA.

From the look of it, it looks like you have very limited evidence for a de facto partner visa. Being married and having a child does not increase your success for an approval much at all unfortunately.

As above

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi savage flame

I have noticed that you had your pmv visa in berlin processed very quickly did you lodge in person or online as i thought it could only be lodged online ? Or is it sent straight to there from the online process ?
Yes it was a very quick approval, my fiance and I were quite shocked. Berlin and London have had some very quick processing times as of late. This is subject to change and every case is different. Other countries are generally taking longer.

Everything is lodged online now. Paper applications are now obsolete.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes it was a very quick approval, my fiance and I were quite shocked. Berlin and London have had some very quick processing times as of late. This is subject to change and every case is different. Other countries are generally taking longer.

Everything is lodged online now. Paper applications are now obsolete.[/QUOTE]

I'm in a situation where my partner is pregnant and wanted the quickest method that would be amazing would you happen to have a summary of what you provided in your initial application ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi savage flame

Everything is lodged online now. Paper applications are now obsolete.
I'm in a situation where my partner is pregnant and we want the quickest method that time would be amazing would you happen to have a summary of what you provided in your initial application ? Or any advice ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.