Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, we are almost ready to submit our application for the 820 visa and have filled all 27 pages of the online form.

At what point do we submit all of our evidence?

Cheers

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
After you depart with payment.

But there has been a few funny things happen if you start straight away in recent time. So maybe wait till payment has cleared + 24 hours unless you get a screen that gives options you expect.?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Does anyone know whether there is any harm in uploading documents and evidence roughly a month after you depart with payment at the end of the portal?

We're in a bit of a rush as my partners WHV is set to expire soon so want to get a BVA ASAP and then start compiling everything and uploading it all.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
We're in a bit of a rush as my partners WHV is set to expire soon so want to get a BVA ASAP and then start compiling everything and uploading it all.
Start compiling?

It normally takes to get a good application together 2-3 months.

Hope you know what you are doing, seems a big risk.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks!

We've started compiling everything for quite some time, stat decs, statements, pieces of evidence, etc. But are just unsure of how to group things.

I've heard of people taking screenshots and putting them in a powerpoint for each of the respective (financial, nature of household, social aspects, nature of commitment) aspects, annotating them and saving them as a PDF file then uploading.

Does that seem like a good approach?

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Put a "valid" application in as soon as you can after submission, then after that supporting documents.

I would work on the "legal" and used term by Immigration (often) of 28 days.

There is nothing solid on this - but it has a defence point.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Using the search function on the forums, you will find a lot of information on how to group your evidence, the file size and format and the evidence groups with which you should organize them under.

It's a bit risky (in my humble opinion) to complete an application and pay for it without uploading evidence at that time.

Reactions: kangaaa

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
I strongly advise against lodging an application without being able to add all essential supporting evidence straight away.

The evidence must relate to the period before the application is lodged. If you haven’t got it now, how are you going to generate it later?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.