Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just a quick question about doing upfront medical check for partner visa 820.

So if I will do online My Health Declarations (MHD) and possibly get HAP ID medical check and then apply for the 820 visa, will this speed up the processing time instead waiting for them to issue the HAP ID months later and invite me for medical check up?
Any thoughts?

(I know medical check is valid for 12 months and I may have to get it done again..etc..)

Cheers! :)

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Sometimes they do try clear a few applications before end of June - year end.

If they do this then it can help to have a front loaded application - but it is a lottery and last year seemed more for 309's than 820's.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi all,

Just a quick question about doing upfront medical check for partner visa 820.

So if I will do online My Health Declarations (MHD) and possibly get HAP ID medical check and then apply for the 820 visa, will this speed up the processing time instead waiting for them to issue the HAP ID months later and invite me for medical check up?
Any thoughts?

(I know medical check is valid for 12 months and I may have to get it done again..etc..)

Cheers! :)
I had my medical check done 8 months after the lodgement and in another 2 months, I got 820 granted.
I just assumed I could be lucky enough to fall into the 75% of applicants and did a simple calculation. So I guess it would be safe to get it done after 5-8 months from the date of submission.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.