Australia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone have much experience with bridging visa B? My husband is on A and we are considering going overseas for work which would be a little longer than 3 months (6months to a year). Considering the waiting times I don't think there's a chance to have our 820 granted anytime soon as we applied in June 2019. Is it possible to apply for a bridging visa for a trip away which is longer than 3 months?

Thanks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou for your response. Are you aware of what time periods they do allow? Are there limits such as 12 months?

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Hi,

Does anyone have much experience with bridging visa B? My husband is on A and we are considering going overseas for work which would be a little longer than 3 months (6months to a year). Considering the waiting times I don't think there's a chance to have our 820 granted anytime soon as we applied in June 2019. Is it possible to apply for a bridging visa for a trip away which is longer than 3 months?

Thanks!
I am routinely getting bridging visas B granted for up to 12 month at the moment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts