Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

We got our PMV approved April 2017 after applying July 2016. We applied for 820 May 2017 so have now been waiting 12 months. We are married with a dependant baby. We were living at home with my parents until we recently moved out to live on our own and i have uploaded the Tenancy agreement to IMMI. Our application has been decision ready from the start.. 888 forms, statements from both of us on relationship, photos of us both including photos with each others family, bank statements, payslips, all ID documentation, tax file number document for my wife, phone bill statements, copies of cards/invitations to us both, flight itineraries etc

My sponsorship got approved like June or July 2017

I know there's a long wait going on at the moment but i would have thought coming from PMV and having all this evidence i would have heard something by now

Any thoughts or advice?

Thanks

Jarrod

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Best not to think about it. Processing of 820's is painfully slow at the moment. You can blame the Government for starving the Department of funds so that they are unable to hire and train sufficient numbers of case officers.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Best not to think about it. Processing of 820's is painfully slow at the moment. You can blame the Government for starving the Department of funds so that they are unable to hire and train sufficient numbers of case officers.
Thanks sorry i didnt see your comment until now for some reason it didnt notify me

Yeah government or any big company these days is spend a dollar make a million

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.