Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My partner came to Perth on February 2018, and for the first time she got a 8503 no further stay..

does this mean she can't come back on a tourist visa to come see me?

and will it affect our PMV that we are planning on doing.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
She can apply for another tourist visa but must be offshore when she does it. That condition prevents an onshore aplication in most cases.

Same with the PMV, it won't have an adverse effect on it if that's your concern.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
My partner came to Perth on February 2018, and for the first time she got a 8503 no further stay..

It just means that she cannot apply for another visa, while she remains in Australia.

Her visa grant letter would have the details, including an explanation, but I know that most people won't bother reading those letters for some reason.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

It just means that she cannot apply for another visa, while she remains in Australia.

Her visa grant letter would have the details, including an explanation, but I know that most people won't bother reading those letters for some reason.
Thanks for the help as always CCMS I appreciate the work you do.
I have 2 really dull questions

1. Would it be a problem if i use the same invitation letter for a Visitor Visa (ive changed up the words a little bit, or will i have to recreate the whole letter)

2. If my partner is in perth with me, are we allowed to go talk with a migration agent in person or is that breaching the visitor visa.
Its not that we are going to apply onshore, its just that we want information to our face.

Kind regards,
Chase

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Thanks for the help as always CCMS I appreciate the work you do.
I have 2 really dull questions

1. Would it be a problem if i use the same invitation letter for a Visitor Visa (ive changed up the words a little bit, or will i have to recreate the whole letter)

2. If my partner is in perth with me, are we allowed to go talk with a migration agent in person or is that breaching the visitor visa.
Its not that we are going to apply onshore, its just that we want information to our face.

Kind regards,
Chase
1. As long as it reflects the situation correctly, you can use an updated version of your previous letter.
2. Of course you are allowed to do that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.