Australia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am about to apply for my 887 visa but before that need some advise regarding my pay and super. I work for a small business and owner does all the pays and super. As he is very busy he forgets to do pay on set day of fortnight and also my super was paid late. I want to know would there be any issues in applying 887 visa processing. There is also some issue with public holidays on my payslips which can be fixed but I am not sure if he wants to unreconcile till back date and reconcile again to correct the error. Please advise if you got any info on this matter.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi I am about to apply for my 887 visa but before that need some advise regarding my pay and super. I work for a small business and owner does all the pays and super. As he is very busy he forgets to do pay on set day of fortnight and also my super was paid late. I want to know would there be any issues in applying 887 visa processing. There is also some issue with public holidays on my payslips which can be fixed but I am not sure if he wants to unreconcile till back date and reconcile again to correct the error. Please advise if you got any info on this matter.
Bro,
Make sure you have 52 weeks payslip either pay weekly or fortnightly (it does not matter). And make sure all pay slip has at least 35 hours (70 hours fortnightly). In extreme case they even consider 32 hours..!!! yes its true. Because, employee has right to enjoy their holidays. Very importantly upload your recent tax return. Don't worry about super because it is general practice that business delay to pay super.
Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts