Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you starting a Fiance Visa? The reality Show 90 Day Fiance is holding casting calls for men and women who are about to start the 90 day fiance process. Please go to google 90 day fiance Casting Call As seen on TLC. This is you opportunity to be on one of the most popular new reality shows entering it second season.

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
I'm curious about the "90 day" moniker - fiance visas from the US to Australia take way longer than 90 days.

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
Ah, I just read about the show - this forum is probably not going to be much help to you. People on this forum are applying for Australian visas, not US visas.

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
*Snort.* Have to agree with you there, Maggie-May!

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Can you imagine having a camera crew following you around trying to capture every kiss or fight? As if immigration wasn't stressful enough.

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
Yeah, nooooo thanks on that one! :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
It all sounds rather gross to me. In the sense that I'm not sure whether they will glamourise the visa process, or paint the visa applicants as corrupt individuals getting married to obtain visas.

Or worse still.....will they make the process sound as easy as "get married or go home".... We all know that's about as far from reality as the X-Files!!!

Reactions: Dinkum

·
Registered
569 Posts
Can you imagine having a camera crew following you around trying to capture every kiss or fight? As if immigration wasn't stressful enough.
But just think of the awesome evidence you could submit!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.