Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i was helping a family member changing address/update passport details by emailing in the 929 form, its being almost a month and i would like to call up to check.

would i be able to call on her behalf?

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Do a VEVO check instead. It should show the new passport number.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do a VEVO check instead. It should show the new passport number.
thanks

Just checked, it works only with the old passport number. Maybe i should give it another week? its being almost 4 weeks, last time there was a reply via email that they have updated the details.

family member is travelling soon, so hopping it would get done in time

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
thanks

Just checked, it works only with the old passport number. Maybe i should give it another week? its being almost 4 weeks, last time there was a reply via email that they have updated the details.

family member is travelling soon, so hopping it would get done in time
If they have an ImmiAccount, it can be done immediately through the "update us" function.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the same problem.

I have been granted with tourist visa subclass 600. I made a renewal of my passport because of the expiration date of the old passport.

My question is: should I wait for change of passport details to be shown on VEVO or I can bring my old passport together with my new passport before that change is applied on VEVO and won't have any problems entering Australia?

Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.