Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm chef. I have 5 yrs work experience in my country, and I worked in AUS for nearly three yrs. But I don't have any diploma of cookery. So I had TRA (351311- Chef), but it was expired.

I'm confused the point in AWARDS in the table. Because I have some international cookery competitions awards and also have a press in my country.

Q1: should I apply TRA / VETASSESS?
Q2: is it easy to apply if I had TRA before?
Q3: is it helpful for my VETASSESS if I provide my awards?

Thank you very much!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
You will need a new skills assessment. Your previous skills assessment on evidence on continuing work experience should be enough. I doubt that Vetassess will take your awards into account. They normally look at academics and work experience.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You will need a new skills assessment. Your previous skills assessment on evidence on continuing work experience should be enough. I doubt that Vetassess will take your awards into account. They normally look at academics and work experience.
Thank you very much! May I ask you another question?

As long as the job is highly relevant to Chef and the pay meets the standards of Chef, the job will be recognised as the full time job for GSM purpose.

What means of full time job in immigration policy? How much salary per hour and how many hours a week is standard of chef? And what is GSM purpose? Thank you Mr.Jeremy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.