Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I was just wondering if many of you have had to do another health check for the 2nd stage permanent partner visa? I successfully passed my health checks when I applied for my provisional 820 visa in 2012 and was just wondering if Immi usually requires another health check? I will soon be due for my 801 visa and health checks are soooo pricy and such a hassle. Is it common?

Thanks heaps for your help! :)

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
My understanding is they don't ask for them for the 2nd stage visa ever. Hoping an agent/professional will come along and confirm.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My understanding is they don't ask for them for the 2nd stage visa ever. Hoping an agent/professional will come along and confirm.
Yeah I read in a document from 2011 that second health checks would not be required, but there is a new document from 2014 from the new government that only says "Health requirement
You will be advised by your case officer if you are required to undergo a further health examination."

This is the 2011 document: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa-enquiries/_pdf/factsheet-partner-perm.pdf
Here is the 2014 document: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/partner/_pdf/checklist.pdf

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
Ugh. :( I'd like a definitive answer on this - I thought I wasn't going to have to worry about it if my spouse visa was granted without issue. (My PMV's medicals were referred but ultimately approved).

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopefully we don't have to pay for another health check again. Someone that has gone through the process recently, did you have to do another health check? I can see many have viewed this post, but just one reply lol

·
Registered
962 Posts
hey Frankie where viewing but we don't have the answer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.