Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys. I have a question .

can someone apply new visa if his case is already with AAT (Administrative Appeals Tribunal) ?.
Is any law that restricts applying for new visa when someone has a case with AAT:
Please guide me

· Premium Member
6,622 Posts
It is pointless to ask such open questions without providing any details.

It depends on your current immigration status, your visa history and the visa you will be applying for.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is pointless to ask such open questions without providing any details.

It depends on your current immigration status, your visa history and the visa you will be applying for.
Hi CCMS

I came to Australia on 489 visa MARCH 15 .after one year i applied another 190 visa. the department got serious observation from my previous employer now the department put 3 year ban visa on 10.05..2017 now the case is with AAT.
my 489 visa is going to expire on march 2019.
if my case with AAT is negative then what would be my status? (one and half year has passed as no letter received from hearing AAT)

I already fulfill all requirements ( 2 years regional stay and one year full time job)

CAN I APPLY FOR 887 DURING AAT CASE
Please guide me on the matter.

waiting for your reply

· Premium Member
6,622 Posts
Hi CCMS

I came to Australia on 489 visa MARCH 15 .after one year i applied another 190 visa. the department got serious observation from my previous employer now the department put 3 year ban visa on 10.05..2017 now the case is with AAT.
my 489 visa is going to expire on march 2019.
if my case with AAT is negative then what would be my status? (one and half year has passed as no letter received from hearing AAT)

I already fulfill all requirements ( 2 years regional stay and one year full time job)

CAN I APPLY FOR 887 DURING AAT CASE
Please guide me on the matter.

waiting for your reply
You really should see a Registered Migration Agent to deal with such complex issues.

I am unable to offer any opinion without carefully examining your previous applications, the refusal letter and the AAT case.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.