Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a request for a health examination today for my 485 visa. I stupidly clicked the information provided and now it says my application is being assessed. Am I done for?

·
Registered
95 Posts
im sorry to derail but did you upload the form 80 for your application? it is a bit urgent for me. thanks for your understanding.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just got a request for a health examination today for my 485 visa. I stupidly clicked the information provided and now it says my application is being assessed. Am I done for?
This is exactly what i did a few hours ago. Lol.

·
Registered
80 Posts
This is exactly what i did a few hours ago. Lol.
Could you do anything about it? I tried calling the DIBP number but Im in Western Australia and I cant call after 3.30pm which I tried to do.
Dont think i can do anything now. I will try to call tomorrow. But I think i will get my final document by this week.

Will let u know if i get to hold them tomorrow

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
im sorry to derail but did you upload the form 80 for your application? it is a bit urgent for me. thanks for your understanding.
You've asked this several times in several different threads. I would suggest not hijacking others threads. Though you might not need to, it's always a good idea to fill that form out should DIBP ask you for it.

We're applying from a low risk country and we've stilled gotten it ready, just in case.

·
Registered
95 Posts
You've asked this several times in several different threads. I would suggest not hijacking others threads. Though you might not need to, it's always a good idea to fill that form out should DIBP ask you for it.

We're applying from a low risk country and we've stilled gotten it ready, just in case.
thanks mate. i already said i am sorry and it was kind of urgent to me. thats why. sorry again and thank you for your help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I am a student visa applicant.The same thing happened to me.Before doing the bio metrics test I accidentally clicked the information provided button.My bio metrics test is scheduled for the 13th of November.I clicked the button on the 6th.Will this create any issues?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I managed to talk to the processing office the other day. They advised me to fill in the form in the in the immi account itself.

They will fix it, she said ?.and I sent the form a few days ago, but my status is still "assessment in progress".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.