Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I am a 189 visa applicant currently 70 score. I have been with my girlfriend for over two years. And we have been living together for over a year.

PTE 10,
PY 5,
NAATI 5,
Age>25 5,

The case is two years ago, i applied for my pr at 65 (less than 25) as a single and up to date i did not receive my invitation.

7 months ago, my girlfriend and i applied the joint lease agreement, joint bill, joint account and de facto relationship together. Before that, all the lease, bill, daily expense account are all under my name (not joint). We do can provide some photos with friends to support our relationship. But we did not go out for travelling during our relationship which means no flight tickets can be provided as evidence.

I will get another accounting working experience 5 points in this coming June.

The question is should i apply with my girlfriend? Cuz we are worrying that the evidence we can provide is not that much even we have been living together for over a year. Meanwhile, we are considering to get married at the end of this year. If we do this plan earlier, will that help?

Should i wait for my working experience or we should submit the pr application now.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
my partner (primary) and i just got our 189 visa granted. i know how fussy and tedious when it comes to preparing the evidence... we provided lease agreement, utility bills with both of our names on them, member card letters (eg. myer, sports clubs) sending to the same address (individual name), friends and parents support letter, joint account bank statements, proof that our car and cat Missy is under our names... both hate travel so no flight tickets or whatsoever.

apart from these, we also provided photos took @ our house, with friends and with parents. the agent told us its best that you include photos with parents. we did not register for the domestic relationship nor marriage certificate, but the evidence show a steady relationship for 13 mths. it was easier than we thought and we didnt need to provide any extra documents to support.

probably provide more evidence like assets (cars, pets, houses..) under both of your names, as its very persuasive. and love story statements are quite important too. took us 2 days to get them done... tips: love story statements can be quite personal and remember to include your favourite restaurants!! thats what we wrote

according to my agent, as long as your evidence are sufficient and persuasive, it shouldnt be a problem

i hope my experience helps!! good luck!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.