Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and girls,
I sent my 2nd part of my partner visa to Melbourne and according to Australia post it arrived on the 16th of May. My question is does anyone know how long it takes for the acknowledgement letter to come back?

Thanks you in advance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi guys and girls,
I sent my 2nd part of my partner visa to Melbourne and according to Australia post it arrived on the 16th of May. My question is does anyone know how long it takes for the acknowledgement letter to come back?

Thanks you in advance.
Hi Lbe, just want to know if you recieved your acknowledgement letter yet, coz I hear it doesnt usually take long.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Lbe, just want to know if you recieved your acknowledgement letter yet, coz I hear it doesnt usually take long.
No nothing yet. It will be two weeks tomorrow, the post hasn't been today yet so might come today. Have you sent your application in yet?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hye Lbe, I pliz want to know if your acknowlegement letter has a part which shows that u are entitled for medicare iv heard of it but not sure

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hye Lbe, I pliz want to know if your acknowlegement letter has a part which shows that u are entitled for medicare iv heard of it but not sure
No it's just the letter that tells you they have got it. This is the second stage of the visa. Have you applied for the first part yet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.