Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am a Software Professional. I got 4+ years of Experience.

I had applied for ACS approval in month of April 2011. But i got the approval only in the month of July.

1. Since ACS has already approved my case, is it possible to apply for DIAC with the same 4+ years of experience (since new points system suggest candidate needs to have 5+ years of exp ) ?

2. If 4+ years of exp is not sufficient, what is the procedure for re-applying for ACS and DIAC.

Please help me in my case processing.

Thanks,
Vijay.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Any application lodged after 1st of July 2011 would be in new point system.
If you have 5+ years of experince you should get it assessed by ACS.
Thanks

Hi,

I am a Software Professional. I got 4+ years of Experience.

I had applied for ACS approval in month of April 2011. But i got the approval only in the month of July.

1. Since ACS has already approved my case, is it possible to apply for DIAC with the same 4+ years of experience (since new points system suggest candidate needs to have 5+ years of exp ) ?

2. If 4+ years of exp is not sufficient, what is the procedure for re-applying for ACS and DIAC.

Please help me in my case processing.

Thanks,
Vijay.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Any application lodged after 1st of July 2011 would be in new point system.
If you have 5+ years of experince you should get it assessed by ACS.
Thanks
Dear Vijay,
Are you sure that he needs to reassessed. Is there any doc you can refer regarding your proposition? Are you sure the experiences which I haven't shown in ACS will not be counted by DIAC?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dear Vijay,
Are you sure that he needs to reassessed. Is there any doc you can refer regarding your proposition? Are you sure the experiences which I haven't shown in ACS will not be counted by DIAC?
From July 2011 you require your experience to be assessed by ACS if you require points from DIAC.
You can reassess with ACS the same way you did your initial assessment, make sure you keep the copy of your initial assessment.

·
Registered
12 Posts
From July 2011 you require your experience to be assessed by ACS if you require points from DIAC.
You can reassess with ACS the same way you did your initial assessment, make sure you keep the copy of your initial assessment.
Dear Vijay,
Can you please clarify a little bit more about my case
1. In my ACS it shows 4 years 3 months experience.
2. After getting ACS letter already 8 months gone. So my total experience is now 4 year 11 months.
3. I had a one month experience of same designation which I haven't mentioned in my ACS (as without this short duration experience I met all the requirement of ACS).
4. Now I got Sponsorship which will be expired this month.

Can I apply now to DIAC with showing that one month experience so that my total job experience crosses 5 years?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.