Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I applied for ACS and my application status was changed from In process to Awaiting documents. I got an email from ACS asking for more details.

Certified copy of proper and detailed employer references ......

They asked on company letter head listing my roles and responsibilities, Technologies i worked on Etc. I submitted my appointment, relieving, service certificates and because companies doesn't specify all the project, technology details, I made self declaration on notarized stamp paper, listing all my responsibilities and technologies.

What else I can submit?

Also most worrying part is the email says
"Letters of appointment or contracts are not accepted."

Means appointment letters of companies not accepted?

Any one got similar emails? any suggestions on my next course of action will be of great help.

Thanks
Hari

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I am pretty sure they give some detail of requirements on the ACS FAQ and they want more on a company letter head that just says you worked for a company from go to whoa.
They want some significant description of what work you were involved on and not just your version but something of considerable detail on company letterhead signed by more senior technical people.
If that is not possible, see if an associate will do it and provide statutory declarations by him and you that the description is true but it does need to be very well detailed.
If it helps, think of yourself employing someone and would you offer employment if you knew very little about the experience of the person.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Wanderer for your reply.

But appointment, relieving, service certificate is all we get from any company which specifies date to date, designation, salary etc. But they don't specify technology or projects in their letter.

However I made a self declaration describing all my projects.

May be I need to think of asking a previous collegue to make a declaration, but not sure how many i can get :(

I am pretty sure they give some detail of requirements on the ACS FAQ and they want more on a company letter head that just says you worked for a company from go to whoa.
They want some significant description of what work you were involved on and not just your version but something of considerable detail on company letterhead signed by more senior technical people.
If that is not possible, see if an associate will do it and provide statutory declarations by him and you that the description is true but it does need to be very well detailed.
If it helps, think of yourself employing someone and would you offer employment if you knew very little about the experience of the person.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.