Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

I would like to apply for Assessment. Which role I should apply? Analyst Programmer or Developer Programmer or software engineer?

Programmer Jan-05 31/10/2005
Senior Analyst Programmer Nov-05 Feb-07
Analyst Programmer Mar-07 August, 2008
Software Engineer Sep-08 May-09
Programmer Consultant July, 2009 Jun-10
NO WORK Jul-10 Aug-11
Senior Analyst Programmer Sep-11 Jun-14
Tech Lead Jun-14 May-17
Senior Consultant Jun-17 till date

Update: Just now my friend said that we no need to mention the code. ACS will assign based on the job responsibilities.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
You have had several job titles, but I suspect you have been doing much the same job during the period. Analyst Programmer looks like it will succeed. Suggest you review the job activities for each occupation in ANZSCO, and make sure that your CV reflects those activities.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jeremy Hooper

You have had several job titles, but I suspect you have been doing much the same job during the period. Analyst Programmer looks like it will succeed. Suggest you review the job activities for each occupation in ANZSCO, and make sure that your CV reflects those activities.
Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I found that I could not submit the EOI with the subclass 261399 (Software and Application Programmer), however, subclass 261313 - Software Engineer is eligible. Both of them are same but the codes are different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.