Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Regarding the documents to be submitted for ACS assessment, I am not able to exactly understand the requirement for employer reference.

I have relieving/experience letter from my previous employments.
The letters are in company letter head, clearly states the period(from and to dates) of employment and designation. This is signed my HR manager (at the time of relieving).

There is no mention about my job description.

Can these relieving/experience letters be used in place of employer reference?

Thanks and Regards,
Raj

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Those letters are more just a times of employment record it would seem and for an application to be assessed, ACS require to know and have it verified what skill level of work you were doing.
I would contact some of the technical people at the companies you worked for and get some technical descriptions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those letters are more just a times of employment record it would seem and for an application to be assessed, ACS require to know and have it verified what skill level of work you were doing.
I would contact some of the technical people at the companies you worked for and get some technical descriptions.
Hi Wanderer,
Thanks for the reply. Apart from relieving letters, I also have experience letters( from most of my previous employers) which states the period of employment and my roles,designation. But there is no mention of skill level etc.

Now should I ask all my previous employers to give me an employment reference, with my stills etc or will it be ok if I get it from the last employment. My last employment was for about 2 years.

Thanks and Regards,
Raj

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
You need to get whatever information necessary that will supplement your qualifications and support a claim for assessment.
Assessors are not mind readers and unless you have very detailed information to support your skill level for the assessment you seek, you will likely have an assessment rejected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.