Australia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

A lil background - i have a degree in electronics and communication and 4 years plus job experience in ICT systems.
I got a rejection stating for each of my job experiences that it is unsuitable. As proof i have attached contracts, experience letter (stating hours per week, reporting manager, join date, leave date, responsibilities etc).
all these documents are on company letter heads and are signed by Manager or HR director.

Can anyone help me understand why these documents are insufficient?
TIA.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Under their revised online application system the ACS have become harder to deal with and unforgiving of errors. If you go to my website pinoyau.com and use the contact form I shall have a look at your case, if you wish.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Read the ACS assessment guidelines. You need to submit more than just an employment letter. They are very clear and specific as to what documentations they want you to submit

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Read the ACS assessment guidelines. You need to submit more than just an employment letter. They are very clear and specific as to what documentations they want you to submit
Thank you. i think i may have missed attaching pay slips to prove the job duration. other than that i think im good.
Do you feel changing this will help?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts