Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have taken the ACS letter for two years for System Administrator 262113 almost 4 months back. Now this occupation have been removed DIAC list. Please guide:

1. Can I have the ACS letter again.
2. Do I need to apply for the ACS letter again.
3. Can I request the ACS for the change of my occupation.

Or in future when I am applying for my final application after sponsorship and skillselect I can change it in my EOI and later on with DIAC final application.

Please help as I am very much confused.

Regards

· Registered
9 Posts
Hi

Its such a sad news that your occupation has removed from SOL list but you don't loose hope bro. You have only one way to use your assessment to get sponsorship from that state who offers sponsorship to System administrator.

1. Can I have the ACS letter again
Yes, you can but when you applied for ACS Assessment before you had an options to select 3 occupations in your form and ACS will let you know with the best possible occupation w.r.t your work experience and education. Did you write other occupations in the form when you submitted your application for assessment.

If YES, then re-apply will be useless.
If NO, then you have a chance to take one more assessment with different occupation.

2. Do I need to apply for the ACS letter again
Yes, New application with different occupation.

3. Can I request the ACS for the change of my occupation.
No, You cant. For this you will need to apply new application for assessment.

Or in future when I am applying for my final application after sponsorship and skillselect I can change it in my EOI and later on with DIAC final application.
DIAC will reject your case because DIAC will follow your ACS Assessment and State sponsor letter at the time of assess your application. If you will amend any thing in the immigration form which contradict your ACS assessment and state sponsorship they will reject your case straight away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.