Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have applied for skill assessment on 13-06-2017, yet waiting for the ACS assessment report. I know the official processing timeline now is 6-8 weeks duration. Although, most of the people I know received their assessment report in 10 days or maximum of 15 days time period.

Moreover, I thought it was just me, I have seen in another place people who applied in the first week of June also had a similar complaint saying they are yet to receive their report. If someone applied in June month received their report, let me know how many days it took for processing your application.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have applied for skill assessment on 13-06-2017, yet waiting for the ACS assessment report. I know the official processing timeline now is 6-8 weeks duration. Although, most of the people I know received their assessment report in 10 days or maximum of 15 days time period.

Moreover, I thought it was just me, I have seen in another place people who applied in the first week of June also had a similar complaint saying they are yet to receive their report. If someone applied in June month received their report, let me know how many days it took for processing your application.
Did you hear back on this , I too submitted the application on 18th June which went to stage 4 on 19th June but still no replies.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are they having system problem that caused the delay? You may check with them through email. I dont think there is wrong on following up. The last time i submitted documents, they werent able to see the latest upload due to bugs on acs gui. Good luck mate! Pls.let us know your application update.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, submitted application on 13/6/2017 with 4 yrs bachelor's degree from overseas, 3 years total work experience (2 years overseas, 1 year Australian). Got positive assessment today (19/7/2017) for ANZSCO 261312

·
Registered
3 Posts
It appears as though it is taking 1 month + 3-6 days. Congratulations to the ones who have got a positive assessment. I should hopefully receive mine around the 22nd - 25th.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am in the same bucket. I have applied on 9th July and still waiting. I have an impression that your assessment result will come between 10-15th August if they do not demand any additional document from you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am in the same bucket. I have applied on 9th July and still waiting. I have an impression that your assessment result will come between 10-15th August if they do not demand any additional document from you.
Do update here, if you get an update on your ACS so that it will be helpful for me to track mine.
Thanks!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.