Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was assigned a ACS Assessment 2231-79 ( Not Else Where Classified) and i applied for immigration in march 2010 but later the policy changed and my occupation was not on the SOL. But now in 13th December DIAC has asked the person with Computing Professional - NEC to get a review from ACS.

but there are some question which are in my mind.

1. Should i send a revalidation application or a new appplication to ACS

2. If i send a new application to ACS ,then do i need to submit a new application with DIAC as well.

Regards

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
It will really depend on what is in the letter from Immi that will determine their approach but from what you are saying it looks as though they are giving you an opportunity to seek an ACS assessment as appropriate to current Immi regulations.
There have been many changes announced in the past 12 months and more and the current regulations were projected in Immi release of information on Feb 08, 2010 and you may find your application later than date has certain requirements.
If you go to What's New? Recent Changes in General Skilled Migration you can track the changes from the announcement of Feb. and see how you are placed, it being an exercise that requires a lot of reading.

As for a new assessment it would seem it needs to be a classification that is on the new SOL and that is what you need to contact ACS about. I think they may have been offering some re-assessment services but again there will be conditions attached and again some reading for you of their site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.