Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I am applying for skill assessment with ACS and have a question regarding the Skills Application Type.
I have completed Bachelors in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and working in software industry for last 5.5 years. I will be applying for ANZSCO code 261313 SOFTWARE ENGINEER.

I am not sure if I should select which of the two in ACS online application for skill apllication type.
-> Skills (Qualifications and details of Experience must be supplied) $400.00AUD
-> RPL (Details of Experience and a completed Sections 2-4 of PASA must be supplied) $450.00AUD

please advice. What is the significance of RPL?
Any pointers please.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi, I am applying for skill assessment with ACS and have a question regarding the Skills Application Type.
I have completed Bachelors in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and working in software industry for last 5.5 years. I will be applying for ANZSCO code 261313 SOFTWARE ENGINEER.

I am not sure if I should select which of the two in ACS online application for skill apllication type.
-> Skills (Qualifications and details of Experience must be supplied) $400.00AUD
-> RPL (Details of Experience and a completed Sections 2-4 of PASA must be supplied) $450.00AUD

please advice. What is the significance of RPL?
Any pointers please.

Many thanks.
Haven't looked at the ACS site of late but isn't the RPL more for situations where an appropriate degree qualification is not held and thus assessment focuses more on experience?
I would be surprised if there is not some explanation of that on the site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.