Australia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I applied for visa 485 and the visa is not granted yet. My two kids had a (No further stay condition) when I applied and I could not add them to my application as children or family members.
The condition now is waived and I would like to add them now.
I filled the form 1436 and I made the payment for them. But I am not sure how to add them to immiacount. If I go to change circumstances, their names are not there to make any change.

Can you please help me to add them to my application.

Many thanks.

Dar84

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hi all,
I applied for visa 485 and the visa is not granted yet. My two kids had a (No further stay condition) when I applied and I could not add them to my application as children or family members.
The condition now is waived and I would like to add them now.
I filled the form 1436 and I made the payment for them. But I am not sure how to add them to immiacount. If I go to change circumstances, their names are not there to make any change.

Can you please help me to add them to my application.

Many thanks.

Dar84
You cannot add them to an application that is lodged but not decided.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You cannot add them to an application that is lodged but not decided.
Thank you for your answer. My kids are with me in Australia. Their visa will expire within two weeks. Then what should I do please? Can I send form 1022 and add them?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Thank you for your answer. My kids are with me in Australia. Their visa will expire within two weeks. Then what should I do please? Can I send form 1022 and add them?
You need to get some professional advice asap to sort this out.

·
Registered
922 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You need to get some professional advice asap to sort this out.
If I cant add them to undecided application then what is the form 1436 for plaese? It is mentioned that

Use this form after a visa application has been lodged and
you wish to add an additional applicant to your visa
application. This form can only be used:
• before a decision has been made on your original visa
application; and
• if the visa allows additional applicants to be added after
lodgement.

Can you please let me know what is the form for?

·
Registered
922 Posts
If I cant add them to undecided application then what is the form 1436 for plaese? It is mentioned that

Use this form after a visa application has been lodged and
you wish to add an additional applicant to your visa
application. This form can only be used:
• before a decision has been made on your original visa
application; and
• if the visa allows additional applicants to be added after
lodgement.

Can you please let me know what is the form for?
The key point is "if the visa allows additional applicants to be added after lodgement" ... which a 485 doesn't. They can be added once your visa is granted, but they will pay the full primary applicant price.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The key point is "if the visa allows additional applicants to be added after lodgement" ... which a 485 doesn't. They can be added once your visa is granted, but they will pay the full primary applicant price.
Oh :(

Can I contact you to get a paid service if you know anything I need to do for this big problem please? My kids are with me in Australia and I had a condition on their visa :( it is not my fault

·
Registered
922 Posts
In a situation such as this, I think an onshore agent will be more efficient. Both @CCMS and @wrussell post here frequently and can be relied upon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts