Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hi,

I went onto immi today to add additional documents (specifically 1229 and 1436). When I did my original upload back in July, there were aprox. 36 recommended upload titles listed, and at the bottom of the page there was a button stating "Attach more documents", which brought you to another window with a drop down menu with many more titled upload options, including form 1229 and 1436. Now when I view that drop down menu there are only two options: a check mark "✔" and "other documents".

Why would the other options suddenly disappear?
Maybe they removed them with the latest update they did about 10 days ago.

Is there anywhere else you could upload them to?

Edit -- I just checked and mine is the same too so they must have removed it.

If you can't find a specific place to add them then you could always add them in that section as Other Document and they write in the description what the document is, they'll get it all anyway so it doesn't matter too much :)

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
I think this applies to all applications that were in the system before 18 November. Don’t worry about it. Just use what’s there.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm not applying for the same application as you, but if you scroll to the section you need on the "list of attachments" list, instead of scrolling to use the general "add attachment" at the bottom, the drop down window should still be there :)

If not, just use the "other documents" like the others have suggested. I'm not an expert, but I assume that it doesn't matter what it's under as long as it's uploaded. Best of luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.